We acknowledge the importance of protecting personal information in managing information we receive from our customers.
Therefore, e-mail addresses and names registered with us shall be protected under the following policies:
- １．Information registered with us, including e-mail addresses and names, shall be used only when providing the Service, and shall not be used for any other purpose.
- ２．We have implemented stringent security measures to prevent the loss, misuse, or alteration of information registered with us, including e-mail addresses and names.
- ３．Customers wishing to change or delete an e-mail address registered with us may do so by submitting a request , upon receipt of which we will promptly change or delete said address.
- ４．While we have implemented adequate security measures, due to the nature of the Internet, we are unable to guarantee the security of information being sent or accessed by our customers. When sending personal information, please understand that you do so at your own risk.
- ５．We regularly implement anti-virus measures.
Use of Personal Information
- Definition of personal information
- Management of personal information
- Personal information received from customers will be carefully and appropriately managed to prevent unauthorized access, loss, leakage, etc.
- Use of personal information
- In this website, we may ask you to provide personal information such as your name, date of birth, address, telephone number, e-mail address, etc. through inquiries and applications from customers.
In this case, we will use such information appropriately for the purpose indicated below.
- To respond to inquiries, etc. from customers.
- To enhance and improve the services of this site and conduct analysis, etc. to investigate new services.
- To create statistical data in a form that cannot identify individuals, and to make it a reference material for this site and customers.
- Providing personal information to third parties
- Personal information received from customers will not be provided to third parties without the consent of the person of interest, except in cases where disclosure is allowed based on the Protection of Personal Information Act and other laws and regulations.
- Disclosure, correction, and deletion of personal information
- If you wish to disclose, correct, or delete personal information you have provided us, please contact us. We will respond promptly after proper identification.
- Contact us
- For inquiries regarding this policy, please contact us by the following.